Welcome to the Nebraska Regional Poison Center’s Education Page.
The following links provide useful parent/teacher educational materials. Each link will give you specific information from pre-school age to adult. Contact the Poison Center if you are interested in providing a program for your classroom or health fair event.
- Email the Nebraska Regional Poison Center if you want to discuss programs available.
- DO NOT email us with poisoning cases.
- Please call 1-800-222-1222 for any poisoning or poisoning question.
- This email is not monitored by emergency response personnel.
Nebraska Regional Poison Center Education Resources:
- Poison Prevention
- Prescription Drug Abuse – Attorney General Intro
- Carbon Monoxide Safety
- Chemical Safety
- Prescription Medication Tips
- Non- Prescription Medication Tips
- Making Connections – English Version
- Making Connections – Spanish Version
- Tiki Torch Fuel Warning Video – Courtesy KETV
- Do You Know What Poison Is?