WHAT TO DO IF . . .
- The person has collapsed or stopped breathing?
- Call 911 or your local emergency number right away.
- Poison in the eyes?
- Rinse eyes with lukewarm water for 10 minutes. Call 1-800-222-1222.
- Poison on the skin?
- Take off any clothing that the poison touched. Rinse skin with running water for
15 to 20 minutes. Call 1-800-222-1222.
- Inhaled poison?
- Get to fresh air right away. Call 1-800-222-1222.
- Swallowed the wrong medicine or too much medicine?
- Swallowed something that’s not food or medicine?
- Drink a small amount of milk or water. Call 1-800-222-1222.
For more information including "Teachers Packets, Brochures, or Seasonal Hazards,"
check out Public Education.